Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Good Life

In the world there are many man made religions. Then there are many who have taken a part of the revelation of Jesus. The ideas of man, incorporating the words of God, to come up with a mixed up knowledge. Even as the serpent did with Eve. But be assured of this, there is one true God. He's the one who backs up His own Word.

Allow me to discribe Him, though I have only seen a part of Him. He's the one with love that compels Him to move on behalf of the plight of man. He's the one with salvation and healing for all man. He's the one who causes the works of the enemy to turn out for my good. He's the one who walks with me, and talks with me. He directs my path, and leads me into pleasant places. His thoughts toward me are good, and He takes joy in blessing me. He places me in fruitful and meaningful life, His very own life.

He's my comfort, my joy, my peace, and love of my life. He keeps me day and night. I have no worries, no problems, no struggles that He that lives in me doesn't overcome. I have entered into His rest, and I am safe. My life has been one of peace, and joy, and victory for the last 30yrs.

These words may sound strange to many. But to me, any-thing other than this goodness of God, is strange indeed! Look and see who you are following. If it's Jesus then this report should be your's as well. As He said; "in this world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer (rejoice, be happy, don't worry), for I have overcome the world." A lot of people stop at tribulation, don't, go on to the end of the text, and enter into victory. Get into the "overcoming" and see the salvation of the Lord. He has promised it, and He will perform it!

12 Comments:

Blogger Callmeteem said...

Thanks be to God for the salvation we can know in Him.

3:11 PM  
Blogger pete porter said...

Tim,
The presence of the Lord with us is one of the most unsearchable riches that we could ever desire.
Be Blessed,
Pete

10:38 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

A great post, Pete! I, too, believe that Jesus wants us to have joy and peace in Him now and not just put it off until we reach heaven. Posts like these always encourage my heart--thanks so much! God bless... Debra

5:51 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Praise the Lord we have Jesus! How are you doing Brother? Ihope all is well. God Bless.

1:57 AM  
Blogger pete porter said...

Hi Debra,
It's always good to hear from you. I've been busy on other things, and haven't spent any time blogging. I still visit your site from when I can; you're always a breath of fresh air.
Be Blessed,
Pete

12:11 PM  
Blogger pete porter said...

Hi Karen,
Glad you stopped by. I see you've been busy. Good to hear all things are going well. I'm fine, how could it be other-wise, with God as my life!
Be Blessed,
Pete

12:13 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hope you're doing well, Pete. Haven't seen you post in awhile. Good post here, though.

Blessings to you,
Vicki

9:42 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Hi Pete.... Just stopping by to say I've really missed your posts and I do hope things are ok over your way (she says, trying not to worry...). Blessings to you... Debra

8:29 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Hey Pete... Helloooo? Anybody here? :) Sure have missed your posts... Hope to see you back here soon. God bless... Debra

8:18 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Pete, I've missed seeing you post. Been awhile. Are you still there? We miss ya.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Pete, Wanted to let you know Imiss your posts too. I have also been very busy and am posting little these days. I pray the Lord is filling you up and preparing you in this season!

5:15 PM  
Blogger HeyJules said...

Beautifully said. When you stand back and see Him in that light, it makes me wonder why the whole world wouldn't want to drop everything and go running to Him!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home