Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Making sense out of a Deceived World

This is the age of deception, delusion, and confusion. All the way from Preachers of God, who have no knowledge of Him, only a thousand hours of study of His words. Which is like reading the adventures of Huckelberry Finn, and calling yourself a Master of the Mississippi! Then we have the Politicians who are sworn to represent our interest, doing everything but that. Almost all of our leaders are involved in some Sleight of Hand, not showing us the things that are going on behind our backs. How about those Doctors, if they got paid for results like a Car Mechanic, they would quit and work for the Big Three Automakers. So why do they get those big fees, I'll tell you why, people are afraid, that and they think they are a monopoly, where else can you go?
If our other Leaders were doing there job they would tell you, go to God! You hear instead that God no longer does those things now that we have knowledge, I Tell You that is not knowledge, that is Arrogance! The politicians are no better, they are elected to finish a war and the next thing you know, they're their trying to steal you retirement. Is that what they were put in office for, No. Is it the real problem, or is it smoke in your eye, to keep you from focusing on the real issues. What Bigger problem is there than the National Debt, that they are spending all of the cash that the population can produce, if we are going for big issues, this seems like the place to start. The two are compared to giving a man a ride to work, so the authority's can repossess his house. Does that make sense to you?
There is a lot of talk about spreading democracy, is this what we want to spread? The drafter of the Constitution talked about having a minimal government. That it should be the least intrustive to the citizen, not blow all his money for him. I think they would be appalded at this government. If they're serious about solving Social Secerity, why not have an economic panel from all the institutions come up with there ideas. If indeed it is a problem! A better question is why ,for all the talk, don't be see any plans so we have an opprotunity to investigate the cause and effects of one opion over the other. If we want to get at the truth, that will have to be open to debate. With out facts, or opoins, it can't be debated. It seems obvious that this is a tactic to divide all the people into scared little groups: The Big Bad Wolf is coming, better run to your favorite protector (you can trust me). At the very least it splits the population, what a stupid idea that is for a man who says, I'm a reconciler!
I for one am not dumb enough to trust any man with telling me what is right without having a chance to question it for myself. My life is not dependent on the government, there life is dependent on me and you as fellow citizens.
Nor will I call any Doctor, healer: there is one and only God.
I welcome your comments, together we can debate the issues that effect us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home