Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm not who I was

I'm tired of preachers, authors, sermonizers, and people who lack knowledge telling me who I am. The natural man doesn't know the things of the Spirit.

I am born of God, a being not of this world.

I have the nature, essence, spirit, character, and love of my Father.

I live, abide, and display the fullness of Christ who is my life.

My life is to do the will of my Father.

My inclination is to do good.

My joy is to love.

His words to me are live and powerful.

His thoughts to me are to do me good.

His heart is to bring me to complete maturity.

The way is by faith.

The life is by grace.

The blessings are Yes, and Amen.

Can someone believe.

Can someone learn.

Can someone know.

See that the way of God is higher than the way of man.

See that the salvation is complete.

See that the end is sure.

Call those things that be not as though they were.

Walk in the things of heaven.

Glory in God who has by His own will has accomplished so great a salvation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes & Amen!

Good to see you posting again Pete and yes it is He who has wrought such a salvation in us who believe.

Blessings in Christ Jesus!

9:38 AM  
Blogger John said...

Great stuff Pete, wonderful to have you back again!

Be encouraged.
GBYAY

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home