Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Shadow Boxing

It seems that the news of the day has everyone fighting an invisible foe. All the talk of Social Security, without one piece of text to point to either the pros or cons. Is it all a test to see how much resistance is generated by the threat of a change, what a Power Poker Play!
Some play, their is a very cleaver person at the White House. I am sure they monitor the news and run poles; they just ran this up the Flag Pole, to see if anyone salutes. I guess that is what they're paid for, or I mean what we paid for, hmm.
At any rate it tied up the Hill, so nothing important will be noticed, or done. Speculation is much more fun when you can't see the other man's. It's also more costly when you guess wrong, and over value your own hand! We'll have to wait to see how this will play out, and see who was bluffing.
I still am writing on self, maybe this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home