Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What You Looking At

This is the problem with us, we're looking at ourselves. Why look at us? We have been told to look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. If we only see us, then we will see lack, confusion, and mission impossible! The word is a mirror of us, the image is that of Jesus and the work of the Spirit and the word.

Philemon 6, "That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus".

We want our faith to be effectual and change us into the image of Christ. We want the blessing in the word to become manifest in the world. This is the way; to speak and believe the word. To say, I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places. I am more than a conqueror, I have peace with God. I am a son of the Almighty. And as many promises as there are, they are Yes, and Amen in Jesus.

We are the God class of being, speak those things that are not, as though they were, and you shall have what-so-ever you say, according to the word and will of God. The Father delights to hear his word on our lips and in our mouth, and in our hearts.

What right do we have? The Holy Spirit! He lives in us. We need to learn to live from the "inside out". To draw from the well of salvation with joy. And to bring forth the gifts and calling of God that has been placed in us in our spirit by God. To sing spiritual songs, to prophesy forth the purposes of God. And to acknowledge every good thing which is in us in Christ Jesus.

Don't look at your lack, look at Christ's sufficient supply. Wisdom? It's in Him. Health, it's in Him. Strength, it's in Him. What ever you need, it's in Him. Your life is in Him. And all the promises to you will be fulfilled, in Him who lives in you. Focus on Him, he is the force and the power and the life that is in us. If God be for us, who can be against us?

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Amen Pete! Great post, linked to it at Scotwise!
GBYAY

5:23 PM  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

I agree. I've linked to it at my blog, too. Peace.

12:53 PM  
Blogger pete porter said...

Thank you both, I am favored with good company.
Be Blessed,
Pete

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home