Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Beyond what's Natural

I have got to do this, I've been blessed with to much curiosity. Every thing that I see coming down the road has it's end in mans understanding. I want to change our mind set to the realm of the unseen. To pursue the things that relate to us through a heavenly view. Books such as "The purpose driven life" may be useful to a degree. Even a divinally inspired book such as the late Kenneth Hagin's has a limit on it's service.

Let's get right down to where we live. Even the Bible has a limit. No that is not blasphmeny. Consider this; Jesus is, and always had been, and ever will be the Word of God. Yet we have no words or works until his baptism in water and the Holy Ghost. The problem I see is we tend to think that if we have Jesus in our hearts. And have the Holy Spirit living in us. We think we have arrived. Well yes, and no. Yes our being children of God is complete, and needs nothing else. No, that is not the end of the journey, it's the beginning.

In Jesus ministry he said; "what I see the Father doing, that I do. And what I hear of the Father that I speak. I am not alone, the Father is with Me". To Nathaniel he said; "you shall see the angel's of God assending and descending on the Son of Man."

Sense we know we have the word, and the Spirit, we act like now the heavens can go on vacation. We can figure it out from here, thanks for the start. What utter nonsense! Not even Jesus did anything apart from the Spirit, and the Father, who are we! What about the angel's to assure the victory's of God? Joshua encountered them after crossing the Jordan. Asking, "are you for us or for our enemies? Neither, but as commander of the army of the Lord I have now come". This messenger then gave instruction to Joshua on taking Jericho.

If our hope and prayers and plans and works never leave the earth. How are we going to gain any spiritual, or real earthly victory's? God has the plans. Sure we can claim scripture, but which ones are important at this time, and this season? The scripture is complete, but it's exactly one-third of the God- head. Can we operate at one-third power? Or even two-thirds? Why not operate on one hundred percent power. With the right plan, at the right time. And have the backing of the hosts of angels from the Father.

What we need is the presence of God, the plan of the Spirit, and the Word of the Lord all together. This is the way the work of the Lord will get done, JUST LIKE JESUS STARTED IT! We need divine encounters. Angelic messengers. And manifestations of the Spirits power. We've got enough books, tapes, training tools, good ideas, teaching, confessions and the like. We have to seek God. Then when we speak he will answer and show us what to do, how to do it, and where and when. Then we'll have good success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home