Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Congrations on the New Birth Iraq

I have always been amazed at the reception a New Born gets from everyone. Total strangers and everyone around takes their turn to look and to laugh and to make indiscernable sounds. The joy of a New Born Nation is this day the joy of the world. It is a time for celebrating in the hope of what this Child well become. I think also of the hopes of the people of this nation, and those of all reasonable nations of the earth. It will take tender care and nourishment. A child needs a protector, and tutor, and encouragement. That is the responsibility of the kinsmen, of whom is all of mankind. It can take many years, and many tears, but the end will be worth it when it reaches maturity, and can stand on it own.

I have never seen a New Born rejected, laughed at, ridiculed or denied attention. The affection and care are it's necessary diet. Understanding and Patience are it staples, to grow, to learn, and to grasp wisdom. This is the duty and delight of the Nations to supply.

There is a great article and reminder at this site: title, An Accounting,
Matt May , hope you enjoy it as I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home