Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Standing Firm

In the fall of man the devil tempted Eve by causing doubt on the Word of God. As someone said; "the principle sin of all fallen men, is to exchange the truth of God for a lie". The work of faith is the reverse, it says the Word of God is true, regardless of what the evidence of the natural appears. This is where the war has it's beginning. The devil will cast thoughts of doubt and try to confuse or dissuade us from affirming, and agreeing with the Word of God. If he is successful them the Word of promise is forfeited by our unbelief.

Let no man or power from hell tell you that God lied. "Let all men be liars, and God be true". After we have dispelled all doubt and fears and questionings we believe and receive the Word of Promise into our heart. This is the seed that will grow and produce the harvest. Concerning the promises of God. Paul said no matter how many, "they are all Yes, and Amen (so be it) in Christ". God wants and delights in us taking our inheritance in Christ. It always is by faith. God has in Jesus provided a HOUSE of blessings for us the children of God.

Whatever promise you are standing for in faith you have only the Word of God, and the witness of the spirit, to withstand the natural evidence. That is more than enough. Hold fast to the Word. Don't allow condemnation to sway you. The manifestation may be swift or seem slow in appearing, just let that seed grow and you will see the fruit. Join with other believers, who are of like faith, and pray one for another.

You can also speak to these things, "speak to this mountain, be removed, and it will obey you". In all ways, and by all means, let that promise live and come to pass. Persevere in faith, and let nothing move you. And be thankful, that is the voice of faith. To bless God for the victory, before the victory is manifest.

Husbands, you are in the position of authority in the family. Let you faith overcome the obstacles of doubts. Put down everything that would rise up against you and your family. You are the authority in that place. And God will honor your position, and your faith. When I was married, my wife had allergies. For the most part there was just small sniffels and some running noses. One day I came home and my wife was a mess. Her eyes were red, her throat was clogged and I'd never seen such a runny nose. She was on the bathroom floor over the bowl, and didn't look like she would be able to move from there for some time.

I got Holy Ghost hot, I mean something inside me rose up with anger. I grabed her head, and with all the authority in me, I commanded that thing to leave in the Name of Jesus. It left, it had to, I wasn't going to let it stay. I was feed up and the war was on, I won. Through the Name of Jesus. She was well immediately, and there was never any more allergies. Rise up men and take you place of authority, and do the works of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home