Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Who Will Be Greatest

In several discussions on the .net. This has come up in a different form. The question of a two or more tier system of being, "better, closer, or more connected". While it may be true we are all equally loved, we are not all equally gifted. We each have our own place in the body, and that is where we fit, and not in another place. I'm sure that each of us has this same desire, to find and fulfill our place in the body.

The Lord has placed Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teachers in the body to bring it to maturity. So we can all know and fulfill our place. So we can all know the fulness of the love of God, and each share in His presence, pleasure, and goodness. But we are not there yet.

I personally am glad to find a person who has a more intimate relationship with God. I can learn more from them. If I were content with my own little revelation and knowledge, then I would stop growing. I'm not yet satisfied with my stature, I need to grow. I need people to show me the way. I need people who understand the mysteries of God. Let me find a man who has climbed the mountain of God. Then I will gain understanding, then I will know as I am known.

Then I conclude that there is a two or more tier system. Is it God's fault? No, God is impartial, there is no shadow of turning with Him. What then is it? Fear! Consider Moses. All Isreal was at the foot of the mountain of God. God desired all the people to know Him. He desired all the people to come up the mountain. For all to hear Him. To be their God in intimacy. But the people would not. Fear. Fear stopped them. Why didn't it stop Moses? Moses also feared, and shook. But it didn't stop him. It couldn't stop him because he "knew God". He knew that God was there to deliever, not to harm. He knew that God would bless them and make them His people.

This is what Moses learned of God in the "burning bush", he learned the nature of God. He learned the mercy of God. He learned the love of God. It's the love of God that drives out all fear. When we get a revealation of the love of God, then we are free of fear. Then we will climb the mountain of God. Then when we speak He will answer. Then when He speaks, we will hear. Then we will have His presence with us in power. Then our enemies will be scattered. And we will be blessed above all the people's of the earth. Fear not, trust in the Lord, and lean not to your own understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home