Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Monday, February 07, 2005

It's All In There

This is my start of walking with God. I went with a childhood friend to a Billy Graham meeting at the Silverdome, the then home of the Detroit Lions. My friend had joined the Army as I had, and was a gunner on a helicopter. He had commited himself to a mental institution for recurring nightmares, and was staying with me for the weekend.

Back to the crusade, I had read Jesus say; If you confess me before men, I will confess you before the father. So to make sure I covered that I made a public confession in the presence, and with, several thousand other people. My friend did as well. As a side note, he never had another nightmare, and was released from the Sanitarium the next week fully recovered.

Now I've a mystery to declare: a secret that was hidden by God in ages past.

It's Christ in you, the hope of glory!

There is a new life living in me, this life is full of power and love and wisdom. I hardly recognize myself. I am full of love for people I don't even know. I understand thing about life that used to puzzle me. I have power with God for healings and miracles, and wonders.

The fear of life and death had been replaced with confidence and hope. The injurys of wounds of the soul were replaced with compassion and understanding. All questions of purpose and meaning were resolved in my place with God. All burdens of guilt and wrong, were absolved forever. I was full of joy, peace, and hope; and this was the gift of this new life.

I now have the power of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit living in me. I am more than conqueror in all situations. The wisdom, power, and love of God lives in me. I only realize in part what that means. As it is said; line upon line, precept upon precept. That it's from faith to faith, from glory to glory. We grow in the knowledge and love of God.

From the start I would pray for people to be healed, as my friend was, and God would always honor my prayer and heal. See, I was full of the love of God and there was no questioning if He loved others enough to heal, of COURSE He does. I had no religious training to stop God.

As I've noted elsewhere I question Higher Learning for that and other issues. I have the Holy Spirit to lead me and guide me into all truth. What do I need to check with man for? I'm to "be led by the Spirit". No one can tell me God won't heal, I already know better. No one can tell me God only heals when it fits His purpose, it is His purpose!

It's to late to straighten me out with Theology, I've had God heal the ignorant, the heathen, and even strangers in gas stations. I have shaken peoples hands and immediately known of pains and injurys, deaf ears, emotional truma, and other things, by the Spirit within me, and God healed them all. At other times He would reveal things in other ways.

He is a compassionate God, and delights in mercy. Have we never read; it is the goodness of God that leads to repentance.

Here is something for believers to consider; if you can find a professor of medical data and diseases, he can verify that there are exactly 39 classifications of infirmity to man. How many stripes did Jesus recieve, 40-1, exactly 39. Just as the cross put away sin, it put away infirmity and sickness of all man.

As recorded in Isaiah, and put in the past tense in Peter; by His wounds you have been healed. You may not have been taught this, but the same sacrifice that purchased your life, purchased your healing. It doesn't matter who believes or doesn't, it is the eternal word of God, and on that alone will I stake my life. Let God be true, and all man liars.

All the promises in Jesus are, yes and amen (so be it). They are recieved by faith, first you believe, then you receive. As it says, as you received Christ, so walk in Him. Show you believe Him. For example, the issue of healing; start saying, by His wounds I have been healed. In God the spoken word brings the evidence. If you don't know that consider Abram; God taught him to call himself Abraham (father of nations), and see that God honors words. How can two walk together except they be agreed! Start saying about yourself what God says.

Consider your own salvation; Romans 10:8. "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord": and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says,"Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home