Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Learning from Politicians

The president has embarked on a mission. By setting forth a plan and following up with a campaign trip he has effectively captured the attention of the USA. His plan involves the populace as a whole, and parts of it specifically. The 50's and younger adults. The part I find fascinating is that there appears to be a deadline of sorts, that comes to the front in 2018, and comes to a head in 2042.

My point of view, as a believer, is that one or both of these dates may be after the Lord's return for his church. If this is so, then we can expect a dramatic change in the consiousness of the church. The church will have to be equiped and mobilized to bring the Gospel message to the masses of people still unreached. It would seem that the Spirit will bring this about in His season.

It looks like that season is fast approaching. It is a great display of politics and a good model for the evangelization of the world. We can see the model in action. If our message is, "the Lord may return before Social Security runs out", would we have the same interest in our agenda? However we view the Pesidents plan, we know the Lord's plan to have a glorious church. I think we are real close to the unveiling of His agenda and equiping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home