Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

The most wonderful people in the world, our's mother's. Pray that God would fill your hearts and lives with His blessings, even as you have filled our lives with your love and lives.

Jeannie from Angel wiv Attitude has tagged me to pick four of these accupations and tell what I would do if I could be these things. Here's the list;

If I could be a scientist... a farmer... a musician... a doctor... a painter... a gardener... a missionary... a chef... an architect... a linguist... a psychologist... a librarian... an athlete... a lawyer... an inn-keeper... a professor... a writer... a llama-rider... a bonnie pirate... an astronaut... a world famous blogger... a justice on any one court in the world... married to any current famous political figure.

My answers; an astronaut, not a present day one though, a futureistic one. One who could travel in a personal suit, no ship necessary. One who traveled at the speed of desire, not limited to natural law. The be able to see the milky way, and be there, to take a white water raft ride down the swirls and waves and twists and turns. To spin like a top on the rings of Saturn. To be shot from the Archer's bow into the far-out galaxy's, and roam the forests of distant planets. To reach the outer frontier, and watch God form new suns and planets and mega-galaxy's. It's a good life to be an astronaut.

A musician and to that add the writer; to make the most moving of play's and opera's and story's of aventure and of love. To spell bind the audience to the wonderful tales of heroics, and peril and danger. To captivate the people with the sounds of fear and of overcoming victory. To cause Mozart to turn green with envy, and say "I wish I'd wrote that".

An architect; to build palace's and castle's and fill the country side with villas and grand mansions. To make vast spacious rooms and abundant closets, with stairways reaching from one end to the other.

4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Excellent choices Pete!

GBYAY

2:21 PM  
Blogger pete porter said...

Thank you Brother John, I had fun with it, it's good for imagination.
Be Blessed,
Pete

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jeannie said...

White Water Rafting sounds great....

5:39 AM  
Blogger pete porter said...

Thanks Jeannie,
I would have said go visit the other people the Lord made, but not to many are ready for that!
Be Blessed,
Pete

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home