Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Testimony of the Spirit

There appears to be more interest in Holy Spirit experiences and discussion on teaching. To place more posts for inspection I have two previous post in the Archives, for anyone interested. If I knew how I would link them. Anyway; February the 8th, "It's all in There, part 2". And February the 9th, "They will Speak with New Tongues". Feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

Hi Pete,

Edit your last post then Go to the archive you want, click on the post, copy the url, go back to your post highlight the word "Its all in there, part 2" press the hyperlink button and paste the url address in there. It should then come up underlined and then when people press it they will be able to automatically go to the post - give it a go - if you have any probs just email me.

by the way - you have been tagged

6:16 AM  
Blogger pete porter said...

Hi Jeannie,
Horay! It works, well not the first time. But I did it! Thanks, I wondered what those buttons were for. Now I'll have to think about that tag.
Be Blessed,
Pete

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home