Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

A Step in the Right Direction

In my previous posts I've told of my beginnings in God. The purpose is not to make something of myself. I know the things I have been shown, and the things I have done. There is a cry of the spirit of most christians to know, and to do the will of God. To be the vessels of His glory that God desires. The recording of my walk is to encourage others to step out in faith. To give encouragement to others that we are all ministers of the grace of God. Ambassadors for Christ.

I received great encouragement this morning. The pastor, Dr. Brian Wingenroth, at http://www.fhbaptist.org was speaking of when Jesus went out to the disciples on the water. There reaction was one of fear, thinking they were seeing a ghost. Jesus called to them "fear not, it is I". Insightfully he asked us; what do you see in the dark! Do you see Ghosts? When you are in the dark, and in a conflict, that is not a ghost to fear that you see. It is the Lord.

This puts a new light on situations. The Lord has promised to be with us even to the end of the age. We are never in a place were the Lord will fail us. Didn't Paul say we are more than conquerors through Chist?

I remember as I started to read and grasp the salvation I had received. The Lord would direct people across my path that were in need of the very thing I had read. If I would read of testimonies of drug addicts who were set free. I would run into people with that problem. Armed with the knowledge of how the Lord had worked in others. I was able to help them to see salvation and deliverance in the Lord.

The angels of the Lord will cause people to come in contact with you. God is working to save all who are in bondage to sin. If God can count on you to minister the gospel in love and in truth, he will surely send them to you. It was to the point of if I picked up a testimony of God's grace, I would ask myself if I could handle people with this problem!

Not all will be from God. There is also those who oppose you. The Lord will prosper you in your ministry, and you will bear fruit. We also in time past were in bondage to sin and death. Remember the weigh of it being lifted off of you? We have been in confusion, and defeat, and dispair. Was there any comfort or help, could broken dreams, and broken hearts be mended? Thank God for his grace in Christ.

This is our calling and work, to reach the few or many. To give them life for death, healing for sickness, hope for dispair. Purpose for confusion, and above all, the love of God, for the guilt of sin. What a glorious task and joy. To see people reconciled (united) to God. At the same time feeling and knowing the love and joy in our hearts of the Lord.

We don't need a special calling, I can assure you I have none. All we need is in there, in Christ, who we have received. Let the love of God for the lost and dying well up in you, and put your hand to the plow. Working with God is addicting, your joy will overflow and your heart will rejoice. And God will be Glorified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home