Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

What are you Doing?

I love the story of Jonathan. Saul and six hundred of the men of Israel were resting under a pomegranate tree. Jonathan and his armor bearer went out and showed themselves to the Philistine army. Jonathan had said," the Lord will save by few or many. If they say to us, stay there till we come down to you, we will stay here. If they say, come up to us, we will go up, for the Lord has delivered them into our hands".

Now here is a man who found a sword in his hand, and God in his heart. He was eager to see the victory of the Lord. Any way the enemy choose, God would win the battle. They taunted and said, "come up and we'll teach you a lesson". Jonathan and his armor-bearer went up and slew 30 men, and the Lord sent a panic throughout the camp. When Saul and the other men finally arrived, the Philistines were in panic and confusion, slaying each other! I Samuel 14

I to had found a sword in my hand, the Word of God. I also went out to start a battle, against the devises of the devil against the church of the living God. The Lord was with me also, and healed and delivered His people from the snares of the devil. Upon reflection I was not an evangelist in the bible sense of the word. My focus was upon the church, not the lost. Although I worked with the lost at every opprotunity, and that was quite a few.

The Lord gave me the message of His compassion for the church, and the victory that is theirs. He has put in me a desire to see His work, and to know His ways. Above all to be in His presence, not just in faith, but in His Manifestation by the Spirit.

The Lord has moved on me to set his people free to worship him. To call on Him, to desire Him. I ask you, if you were a drinking man, would you go to a non-alcohol, fruit-punch bar? If you were starved would you eat one or two hordures. If you couldn't think because of hunger, would you just pass it off. The church of Jesus is starving for the meat of the word, and thristing for the refreshing of the Spirit.

Why then do I Blog? To make someone thristy, to make someone hungry. To make someone desire the presence of the Lord. To make you and me unsatisfied with what we have done, with what we know. To know God like I know myself. To hear his voice, to see his acts, to know his thoughts. To fathom his love. Why wait, this is the time, this is the day, tell the leaders. We want more of God. Leave our comfort zone and press in beyond where we've been.

Not more teaching, more of His power. Now I'm going to go beyond the "normal experience". There is in this day a move of God. A move of unusual manifestations, laughter, great joy, running, people falling under the power, mute preaching, and other manifestations. I'm sure you have heard of these. In places like Toronto, Pensacola, London, andMinneapolis just to name a few.

These are the foolish things that God has used to confound the wise. Let's take a closer look. The manifestations are within a local body of believers. There is relative safety and little scrunity by the world at large. They edify the body of Christ, no one that has been hit by the joy of the Lord will have a hard time living for God. Once you are slain by the power of God, you have no fear of man.

These are training and teaching tools of the Spirit. The purpose is "to be led by the Spirit". God is using the simple things to teach us the way the Spirit speaks to us, in these demonstrations. Once we are yielded to Him and understand how to respond, the Lord can use us in other circumstances, perhaps someones salvation, or healing, of deliverance. When the whole church is yielded with understanding, there will be "great joy in the city's". And all people will glorify God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home