Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Faith Healer

In this piece I am asking for a clearer look into the division of the church over the doctrine of healing. I have already stated that I have been used of the Lord to minister healing. As a further example, I give you this:

While living in Arlington, Texas, a lady sought me out. I never found out how she knew I believed in a healing Jesus. I had no position with any church, although I did attend a certain church. She told me of her 4yr old son, Rocky. He was at the air force hospital in Fort Worth. They ran tests and had diagnosed a brain tumor, and toxics in his blood system. She ask me if I would pray for him. The doctor's couldn't do anything for him.

I told her I will not only pray for him, but that the Lord would heal him. She and I went immediately to the hospital. She took me to his room and introduced me to him. I simply told him that I was there to pray to God for him, and he would be healed and feel better and get will.

This was just a 4yr old boy, I don't know if he understood anything I said. The only reason I said anything to him was to make him comfortable with my prayer, and not cause fear or confusion. I didn't know what tests the doctors had put him through. I am sure to a small boy they were frightening and uncomfortable, and probably painful. His mother was there to assure him it was okay. I placed my hand upon him and I simply asked the Lord to heal him, and I thanked him for the name of Jesus, in whom is all goodness and mercy.

The week after this the lady sought me out again, and thanked me for going. Her son Rocky was at home and had been released from the hospital. There was no longer any trace of either the tumor or toxics. What a great God!


Now I ask you, in which did God get glory, in his sickness, or in his healing. Do you think that lady rejoiced more in sickness, or in healing. To this day she will boast in the healing mercy of God, and the power of the name of Jesus! Is he partial, or have favorites, isn't it true he is good to all. What then, was I gifted, no I have need of the grace of God also. How then can it be.

God answers faith, this lady sought me out because she thought me a man of God. The same as the people in Jesus day. Of him it is said, he healed all who came to him. It is still the same Jesus, only now he lives in me. You see, there is a healer living in me, he still answers faith, and he is the one that does the work by the Holy Spirit.

As I posted earlier, the sacrifice that brings life also brings healing. You received life by faith, and everything else is also by faith. If you are a christian, healing belongs to you, and it's recieved by faith, this is verified in scripture. What does it mean God answers faith?

Those who come to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him. If you come on his terms, he will answer. Jesus is the author and finisher of all faith, including healing. If you have a problem with that, ask the Lord for his wisdom to see where you missed it, for we all stumble in many ways. Whatever you can believe, God can achieve!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home