Bryans Nonsense

..people have problems; God has solutions.

Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Love my country, my family, my friends, and above all the Lord Jesus. I was raised in the Northest, and have also lived in California; Florida; and Texas; as an evangelist and pastor. I have traveled a lot, and have made a lot of friends, and been of some help to a few people, for which I am grateful.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Is He in You

I love what Gatorade has done with advertising. By drinking it you can win the prize, go the extra mile, jump ten feet in the air, and outlast all your opponents! All explained by, "is it in you". Jesus said, "if you knew who was speaking to you, you would ask for living water." With this living water we will never thirst, we will never run dry, we can't exhaust it's supply. We can win the prize, go the extra mile, jeap from the earth into the heavenlies, and finish our course, and leave our opponents in the dust. This is the promise of the Spirit. This is the inheritance of the church. This is the well of salvation, the river that flows out of our bellies. This is real water, life giving, refreshing the soul, and empowering the saint.

Is He in you? Then draw out of the well of salvation and drink of His Spirit. Open you heart and mouth and let the river of life come forth to cause the plain to spring forth like a garden. And the desert to bloom like a forrest. This is in us, by our faith we are to bring forth the plans for the goodness of the Lord. To bring life where there was death, to bring plenty where there was lack. To bring hope to dispare, love to the unloved, mercy to the lost, grace to the sinner, and children to God. Purpose to the confused, goodness to those in distress, what a wonderful gospel. And we are it's advertising agents!

The other thing Gatorade has emphasized is passion, and great joy. Well excuse me, but I am a believer who can shout for joy, who can shout praises and magnify the Lord. Who is eager to tell of His love. Who is eager to heal the sick, and takes joy in casting out devils, and freeing the captives. I'm one who stirs himself up to take hold of God, and call on His name. To see His power working mightily in me. To see His healing flow from my hand. You think I don't get excited? That's the passion to see God Glorified, and to show His wonderful works, and love, and grace. Do you think I have some special gift or anointing, No. I have Jesus, He is the "anointed one", and He lives His life in me. And also in you if you are a believer, you have recieved Him and the anointing.

So I will go forth in my passion and in the knowledge "he is in me". And walk in His love and do those "works that He foreordained for me". "For we are His workmanship". And if you see me and think "their's a wild and crazy guy" remember, I'm not high on Gatorade, but on the Holy Spirit who is the power of God in the earth. And if you don't think that will make you a passionate and joyfull person, you may already be dead. Pray that God revive you! You see I'm not winning something like a ballgame, where everyone shouts for joy, I'm winning soul's to God for eternity in the presence of the Almighty. I really have something to shout and be glad about, even the angel's join in with me and magnify God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home